From one of the most renowned entertainment cities in the world, to the vast landscape of the desert, to some of the US’ most treasured National Parks, and the soaring height of majestic mountains; the southwestern United States offers a varied landscape that will completely take your breath away. Distinctive building traditions, languages, religions, and foods reflect the vitality of the Spanish, Mexican, Native American, and Anglo cultures which formed this region’s rich history and the Southwest we have the pleasure of experiencing today.
While Dunton Hot Springs & Dunton River Camp are “off the beaten path” (a good thing), they actually serve as the perfect “base” for exploring or as a stop along a magical road-trip. We have assembled a group of some of the best places to stay in the world with some of the most amazing landscapes and points of interest in the southwest. We use our extensive knowledge of this unique area to assemble the most advantageous routes and will put together a customized agenda giving you an immersive and inspired experience. As a year-round destination, both summer and winter provide captivating moments, and we can advise time of year that will provide YOUR perfect road-trip.
We can customise any trip based on special request and need. A sample itinerary could be as follows:
- Fly into Denver International Airport
- Stay overnight in Denver at the Four Seasons
- Stay at Gateway Canyons for 2 nights (5 hr drive)
- Stay at Dunton Hot Springs, River Camp or Town House (3 hr drive)
- Stay at Amangiri via Canyon of the Ancients and our partner Sutcliffe Vineyards (5-6 hr drive)
- Drive to Las Vegas - through Zion National Park (5 hr drive)
- Spend the night at the Mandarin Oriental and then depart the following day
For more information or for different itineraries, please call: (877) 455 9333